We recently discussed the important tools of Google which are Verifying your blog/website Ownership in Google Webmaster Tools and other is How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools these are about SEO which I discussed in detail. Google webmaster tools is very useful according to SEO , because it very help us alot. Google webmaster tools is used for verifying a blog owner which help to index a blog in Google easily. This tool is also to used for increase traffic on your blog with add sitemaps in Google webmaster tools. Thus today i m discussing another great tool of Google Feed burner, this tool is very important for bloggers.
What is RSS feed burner ?
Rss stands for "Rich Site Summary" it is related to web feed. It is used for blog feed by sending your blog posts to your visitors through email to read the full story of your blog. You can also your feed address to your visitors on your blog to your visitors who can subscribed your for upcoming updates of your blog.
Why Google Feed Burner is important for blogger ?
This tool is totally free which is loaded with different options , some of features are below.
- Your blog users are subscribed your blog using tool by email and other readers like Google , Yahoo etc.
- That's also have an option to customize your blog with Headings and more.
- Also have a option to publish your post on different social networks.
Just with the brilliant features you can see that's must have for all blogs.
Now follow the following steps for the sitting up feed burner account.
Sitting up for Feed burner account ?
- First you have to login to your Gmail account then visit to Feed burner Page.
- Then type your blog URL in small box with /feed like this (yoururl.com/feed)
- In step 2 just click on button.
- In step 3 you will chose a title and feed address as i shown in the below picture.
- Click on next button.
- Your feeds are created now so just click on "Skip directly to feed management".
- In step 5 click on optimize and then click on Browse Friendly , Smart Feed and Feed Flare and must activate these three things. Because these three services are very important for your blog feeds.
- In step 6 click on Publicize and activate the Email Subscriptions and Feed Count.
- When you do this just click on feed count. Also copy all the HTML code and paste it inside after Email Subscriptions code. Because it shows that how many subscribers you have.
If you like this post then must promote and share it with yours friends.