DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
NOTE: Android devices using Tegra 2 and Intel x86 processors are not supported by this emulator. We’ve attempted to blacklist these devices, but if you still have one that is not blacklisted do not purchase this emulator.
- Fix bug causing games not to work in October
- Should now be visible in Xperia Play launcher
*Install and run with Modded Google play by ChelpuS